Control of Bed bugs
Bed bugs are difficult to deal with and require the combined efforts of the property owner and/or tenant, as well as qualified pest control technicians.
- Launder clothes and linens on hot settings. Store in sealed plastic bags until chemical treatment is completed.
- Vacuum thoroughly, especially along carpet edges or replace carpet after completion of chemical treatment. Discard vacuum bag in a sealed plastic bag when vacuuming is completed.
- Remove and inspect all belongings from furniture, tables, wardrobes and closets. Dismantle bed and other furniture if possible.
- Discard mattresses and fabric furniture – especially if infestation is severe.
- Remove pictures and electrical outlet covers from walls and eliminate clutter.
Varna pest control will engage to ensure safe effective control of a bed bug infestation. Firstly, we do a thorough inspection of the area of infestation before proceeding with control procedures. We use specialized equipment with a variety of insecticide formulations depending upon the circumstances. The best solution is to avoid bringing bed bugs home in the first place. When you travel, carry a bed bug repellent sachet in your luggage. Simple fixes are reducing clutter by recycling or composting, reducing bed bug heaven by frequently vacuuming or by fortifying the castle by constructing a bed bug moat around the bed. See "Suggested Reading" for further info.
A professional pest controller should be engaged to ensure safe effective control of a bed bug infestation. Firstly, a thorough inspection of the area of infestation is carried out before proceeding with control procedures. All potential daytime harborage areas must be located and treated with an insecticide registered for this purpose. They can use specialized equipment with a variety of insecticide formulations depending upon the circumstances. We recommend the safer synthetic pyrethroid insecticide dust or spray be used in certain locations. In addition, the entire area may require treatment using a fogging machine in order to achieve a satisfactory result.
High standards of sanitation and hygiene, helps as an on-going preventive measure. The entire premises should be inspected regularly for signs of bed bug infestation. Prevention of a severe bed bug infestation throughout an entire building is more likely if regular attention is provided. Use a professional pest controller for periodic insecticide treatment in any commercial lodgings situation where bed bug infestations are likely to be a problem.